iForm: designer/ barcode/ indexer
Document restructure, embed 2-D barcode, print and save doc. in database.
iForm/designer converts a document containing structured text
that is dispatched to a dot matrix printer, into a document
with rich format, performing differentiations in the choice
of font face, font size, font weight, color, etc., for each
element of the source document, and it prints it on a
Windows™ GDI printer.
The program considers as element of source document
each word that is determined by the number of line of
origin, number of column, width, including spaces that
precede or follow.
With the addition of extension iForm/barcode,
it can also add a tracking barcode, representing various
elements of source document, e.g. the elements of tariff,
as code subsidiary company, number of line, number of
With the addition of extension iForm/indexer,
it can produce PDF or XPS copies of physical printout that is
realised in GDI printers, and store them in a database,
which you can later search by any criteria (field) that is
determined (parameterized) by you, or you can search by any
word that is contained in the source document.
Do you already have a Graphic printout you want to restructure, enrich
with more text, graphics, logos, barcode, etc., but you can not do it from
the printing application? I.e. you want to add your company's logo on
the printout of a html page you visit on the internet.
Consider FullGraphics Advanced.
At a glance
Quick view the result, before you read the details:
- Initial text (as it is
being sent, e.g. by your E.R.P.)
- Result after
- Connecting Unix,
Linux, AS/400, etc.
- Query PDF/ XPS data
- You can define source objects (words) by number of
line, column, width, space before and after.
- For each source object define output look: font face,
font size, font weight, font color.
- For each source object define output coordinates x,
y, width and height of output area, in 10ths of
- Insert extra text, not included in source document.
- Insert designs like lines and rectangles, specifying
width and color of lines, to improve the appearance of
- Import of images as logo, or watermark in the final
- Possibility of multiple copies.
- Possibility of dissimilar copies, in different
printers. Example: an invoice can be printed out in 2
copies, where first says "copy for customer"
and second says "copy for issuer" and moreover
it includes elements of delivery, such as phrase "It
was received by ...(name)... on ...(date)... "
- Operations of automatic parsing source document,
during design process.
- Visual output designer/ preview.
- Parameterized definition of one or more fields that
participate in the creation of barcode.
- Creation of linear or 2-D barcode (DataMatrix or
- Creation of 2-D barcode, DataMatrix type, with
proprietary encoding, that allows for a) inserting any
national 8-bit or unicode character, and b) inserting
large amount of characters.
- An extra decoding module is available to be
able to read proprietary encoded barcode data.
Barcode can contain data in encrypted form and further
apply security algorithm SHA-2.
Either for the encryption, or for the decipherment,
special software (secrets) or hardware (dongles) keys are
required, rendering this process irreproachable.
Thus, no one cannot produce readable barcode without
the key, and at the same time no one cannot read the
barcode without key.
- Follow up of invoice deliveries.
- Follow up of cash collection (ie. Cash Invoice
- Encoding documents contents.
- Certification of genuineness of document.
2-D barcode self
encoder - decoder
- Parameterized definition of one or more fields
(semantics) for searching.
- Search with any word contained in document text,
independently of fields definition.
- Database contains both initial text and an exact PDF
copy of printout.
- Supported databases are MS-SQL server 2000 (or
newer), MySQL version 4.20 (or newer).
- Receives printing requests through TCP/IP, by any
- Printing requests are received while the application
on the sending operating system prints on a virtual
network printer installed by iForm. This is a
Windows network printer or print services for Unix, for
other operating systems.
- Works as a Windows service or as a desktop
application, at the user's will.
- Works as a proxy - forward requests, for selected
requests. iForm can forward printing requests for
processing to other stations while it can make PDF copies
on the central workstation. This operation results in
minimum usage of network bandwidth, for printouts at
remote stations allowing for the usage of low speed
- Keeps detail logs for activity.
iForm can also be connected directly to
TaxSpooler output (Greek Taxation system).